Thursday, August 30, 2012

lexi's donut experience


Today in human geo we did learn a little bit but not enough to make me excited about this year’s human geo class. I don’t know why thought I just don’t seem interested in what we learned today. What we learned to is a message to Garcia is was really boring I didn’t really understand it as well as other people did and I kind of feel stupid about the whole thing. Then Lexi saw donuts on Mr.Schick's cart and she went off because she wanted a donut it was kind of funny actually. It was like you had to be there kind of moment I guess cause he dropped one on the floor and she screams can I have that one and then Mr. Schick just picks it up and throws it in the trash can it was quite funny actually again had to be there kind of moment I guess. But eventually lexi got her donut.

-DarianWeldon

No comments:

Post a Comment