Thursday, September 13, 2012

RANDOM STUFF

Today in class everybody's Blog in the class wasn't working and mine was that's how i can do my blog. it was interesting i went to go get a drink today and when i came back people were staring at men then they started it. They started calling me DarBear and i hate the name DarBear my sister calls me and i hate it now Austin i don't really know which one but i'm going to go with the short Austin he started calling me that and it makes me mad and i just want of hit him or beat him wit a tennis racket it would bring me pleasure in some sort of way. Today we learned that Mr.Schick used to work on movie sets and he worked with the kid from Home Alone and i guess that's pretty awesome. I keep getting my homework answers wrong in Human Geo and it really makes me mad that i can't do anything right. People are so mean to me and i don't know why even during school, and classes, and just in genral. i want to know why everybody hates me. In Norway gas cost $9.69 per gallon that's insane. I'm just really bored and i don't really have anything to talk about and were talking about gas sounds really boring it's gas the price always goes up no matter what. It will go up and then it will go back down again. Now were talking about birth control and countries that have really big families just hoping that three of them will grow up and live there lifes. Then there's HIVS/AIDS it's just a stupid thing that i wish was never created.

Did you know that in a few years china will be the number one speaking country.
Did you know that there are 1,300 other people just like me.
Did you know that every 4:10 minutes 67 babies are born in the U.S. 247 in china, 395 in India,
Did you know that 50 million tweets are sent every day that's 600 per second

No comments:

Post a Comment