Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day at John Carroll (a.k.a) Orientation   was a quit interesting event because I didn’t know what I was doing at all, all I know was that my sister goes there she loves it and she loves her advisory and friends a lot. I was scared and intimidating, because I knew a lot of people but I didn’t know the school like I thought I did. First we gathered in the in the cafeteria for breakfast it was probably for reuniting with your friends cause most of us did that. Then all the students went to their advisory and got our locker. I really hate the locks but I can open my locker now I really only know one person in my advisory because he went to the same school with me before I went to john carol. Next went back down to the cafeteria for a “snack” I really don’t call chips and water a snack but it was the schools choice so I went with it. Then we went on kind of a tour but all we did was go to the main points like the library, to take our yearbook and ID card pictures I probably looked horrible in both pictures but, who cares nobody should be judging, right? Then when the “tour” was done we went to lunch, we had pizza, I didn’t really like it but I still went with it. After lunch we had the rest of the day full of classes. It was basically just meeting our teacher. I have Mr. Perry he scares me because of how loud he is I seriously think he’s a drill sergeant. I was late to one class and that class had happen to be Human Geo, at first I thought the class was studying the human body but it was about studying places around the world and the people who live there like Indians or something. I just don’t want to study like the 1300’s. I really want to study like 1900’s and above but it’s the Mr.Shicks place to decide really. 
- Darian Weldon

No comments:

Post a Comment