Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 Today’s human geo class was very interesting I went in and sat down then he ran through attendance and nicknames stuff I don't know. Then we switched seats witch I didn't like because of some reasons. Reason one is that I absolutely hate the front with a passion. Reason numero dos its right in front of the projector so I feel watched. Not a good sign. Then we went over our blogs from like a few nights ago mine wasn’t there. You have got to be kidding me. I mean come on I spent too much time and effort into it and it’s not even there it’s like I typed and it disappeared into the wild or something. Then we went over the basic instructions that we got on orientation day it was really boring it was like English class all over again. Talk about boring. So any ways that’s what we did in class today hope you like it. I guess.

- darian

No comments:

Post a Comment